IF:Gathering Women’s Conference
March 4 - 5, 5:30 pm - 5:00 pm | The Branch Community Church
Join women across the world for IF:Gathering, an annual conference that asks us to consider what life would look like IF we each truly believed and lived from what Jesus said is true and all he came to do. The Branch is an IF:Local site, meaning you can join us to attend this year’s conference!
Here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll be together Friday night (5:30-9:30) and most of Saturday (9:00-4:00)
- Cost is $45, which covers your conference pass, a special IF goodie bag, snacks and drinks on Friday, and breakfast and lunch on Saturday
- If cost is at all prohibitive, we have scholarships available and want to help you come! Reach out to email@example.com and we’ll get you set up 🙂
- Bring a friend! We love when women share this event with others, it’s open to all who would like to attend
- Come ready to listen and learn and build connections with the other women who attend
This year’s conference is focusing in on what it looks like to come out of the last two years to pursue community and keep telling people about Jesus. We can’t wait to see you there! If you have any questions, email our conference lead, Krystyna Bontrager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.